Sunday, July 10, 2011

Both of them


it's late of night and myplaylist turn to "the man who can't be moved"...while i'm hearing every words of the lyric,mymind flying back one week ago..when myfriend "Andrew" and "Adrian" saw a beauty in tidung island... :)

I and myclass went to tidung island,it's one of the most beautiful island among the thousand island..it's in the north of jakarta..It has really beautiful beach and nice air,looks like we can't get as beautiful as beach near of big city such as jakarta..

Every member of the class got their own experience..starting with "declaration of love",untill fallin in love him/her self friend..never thought that this "makrab" will lead to something like that...LOL..

differ to the others member,both of Andrew and Andrian got their own love when we're on the boat..
this is some andrew's #loveletter for her....

Duduk
di ruangan kecil di dalam sebuah kapal kumuh berjam-jam,
disengat
teriknya sinar matahari yg langsung menyakiti wajahku.
Namun ku tetap bertahan, memandangi seorang gadis turunan cina berbaju biru itu.
Sementara Adrian tertarik kepada seorang gadis manis lucu berbaju abu-abu.
Bersandar di dinding kapal ku menatap gadis berbaju biru itu, walaupun lebih sering terlihat punggungnya saja, tapi sesekali dia menoleh kebelakang dan disitu pandangan kami bertemu.
Setiap
kali dia menangkapku memandanginya, aku berpura-pura melihat kearah lain, begitupn dengan dia. Sekali kupejamkan mataku karena lelah, dan ketika ku membuka lagi mataku, rambutnya sudah terkuncir dan terlihat semakin cantik..

Akhirnya
aku dan adrian bertekad mencari homestay dia dan rombongannya. Kami berdua menaruh barang di tempat 1K dan langsung berlari menuju persimpangan dimana kami dan rombongan itu berpisah, sayangnya kami kehilangan jejak.
Seluruh sudut pemukiman pulau tidung sudah kami jelajahi, tapi hasilnya nihil..
Saat BBQ dan olahraga pagi di pantai memberikan harapan utk mencari dia lagi, tapi dia tak ada disana.
Sampai harapan terakhir adalah ketika kembali berada di kapal menuju pulang. Ternyata cuma harapan kosong, dia tak ada di ferry, dan takkan ku temukan lagi..
Penyesalan mendalam kenapa hanya bisa terdiam kaku menatapnya dan tak menghampirinya. Sekarang kami tak akan bisa saling menatap lagi.. Dunia memang kejam, Waktu memang kejam
,
Potput pun juga kejam, Tidung.. Tidung.. Oh, pulau Tidung.. Hatiku (dan kunci kost ku) masih tertinggal disana..


It's some "hope" that written by andrew...their case is quite similar with "the man who can't be moved" story... it tells about the man that gonna stay for his love..although he just had a silhouette of that woman in his mind...

this is the full lyric of its..

The Man Who Can't Be Moved Lyrics

Going back to the corner where I first saw you,
Gonna camp in my sleeping bag I'm not gonna move,

Got some words on cardboard got your picture in my hand,
Saying if you see this girl can you tell her where I am,

Some try to hand me money they don't understand,
I'm not...broke I'm just a broken hearted man,

I know it makes no sense, but what else can I do,
How can I move on when I'm still in love with you...

Cos if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me,
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be
Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet,
And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street.

So I'm not moving...
I'm not moving.
Policeman says son you can't stay here,
I said there's someone I'm waiting for if it's a day, a month, a year,
Gotta stand my ground even if it rains or snows,

If she changes her mind this is the first place she will go.


Cos if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me,
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be,

Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet,
And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street.


So I'm not moving... I'm not moving.
I'm not moving... I'm not moving.

People talk about the guy
Who's waiting on a girl...
There are no holes in his shoes
But a big hole in his world...
and maybe I'll get famous as man who can't be moved,
And maybe you won't mean to but you'll see me on the news,
And you'll come running to the corner...
Cos you'll know it's just for you

I'm the man who can't be moved
I'm the man who can't be moved...

Cos if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me,
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be,
Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet,
And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street.

So I'm not moving... I'm not moving.
I'm not moving... I'm not moving.
Going back to the corner where I first saw you,
Gonna camp in my sleeping bag not I'm not gonna move

From both of that two story we can see the real power of love...everybody can do anything for their love...so,once you got your love...don't ever let a thought crossing your mind about letting her go,or you'll be in regret forever...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment