Sunday, March 29, 2009

my girl beside me is materialistic


you know what..myspeedy is block....it's one of fastest connection in indonesian.but'it's too expensive.maybe we expend 1,6 million for internet only.so,i asked my mom to changes the connection..

so,i'm in the warnet now..

several minute ago,the girl beside me was called by her boyfriend..




and,,easily..


sha said."okey,,,i dont have money,,please honey,,let's go to the mall..i wanted to buy new clothes and bag..but use your money...i now you love me honey"...

i was very suprise when i listened it,,,directly,,i laugh at her....


i dont know...

maybe people,expecially woman in indonesian,have a mainset,that boys or man,expecially they boysfriend,must expend their money for them....

they think they can take advantages from the man who always love her....maybe it's not little boys same like the girl beside me...but,,in indonesian,we have only "cewek matre" not "cowok matre"....

cewek matre means=materialistic girl....


so,,,as a good boys,,i suggest you all,,

dont ever love woman that love your money,,..



but just love a woman who love you sincerely.....

No comments:

Post a Comment