Monday, October 11, 2010

Principle of accounting VS Calculus



Those picture could explain myfeeling several month ago.I never think that i gotto "move" my-logical-brain on.It's a big disaster when i must choose between them.Social or sains.Maybe that question would be answered easily by me last year.But,everything change when we face those choice.Stay in ITB or move to STAN.

I realize that i had the two of best university in indonesian.Actuallay,deep in my heart i wanna stay in sains,ITB.But,in the other hand i should think about my future,not only "my",but also ours.So that,based on myfriends' and myfamily's opinion i move to STAN (Sekolah Tinggi Akuntansi Negara).It's the university that prepare the students for working in country's department or civil servant.Maybe for some peaople,beeing in country's deparment is not an intersting job,and i should stay in ITB (Faculty of mining and oil).They said that if i already work in private oil company,i will earn (mining) very much money.They also said that i will accept about 50 million rupiah in a month.That's a fantastic value for fresh graduating.

But,money is not everything.There are many reason that made me move and leave that "money-chance".It's more risky for us if we have very much money than a lil.I know that i'm not good in organize the money and i was afraid that money will control me.

But,the biggest thing that made me go to STAN is "because i want to build mycountry up".Everybody laugh a lot when i state it as the answer for my teacher in Pengantar Perpajakan class,including me actually.hhaa..it's not a random statement that i said.But.i said that word from mydeepestheart,sincerely.I was sad when i see everyday the news about corruption in television.I don't know what should i do for now.I don't know what student-must-do for eleminating the corruption (at least for decreasing it).And now i realize one of the way is beeing the bureaucrat of country,and one of the way to do it is beeing in STAN.That's such a precious purpose.. :)

The probs coming in a week.When i saw everyinche of book,when i saw everypage of book,and i found all of it is just a letter,word,sentence.there're no formulae,there're no biology picture,there're no reaction and bonding.From that moment i realize that i has a big probs.

Maybe for some student,they can easily read all of the book,all of the accounting book without feeling nasty.It's happen to me.That's really really awful for remembering everysingle word in that fucking book.I used to read a chemistry book,do some exercise of calculus,imagine the process of
photosynthesis.That's i've done easily.But now???I gotto forget it all..I must forget the chemical bonding,calculus,and biology..I dont know what should i to accustom me myself for reading and remembering taxes rule,principle of accounting and public finance?

That's really really fucking awful for me... :(
But,actually.This is my choice,choosing my way for eleminating the corruption and build indonesianpeople's walfare up.And i have to
be responsible for mychoice..for mypromise.and finally for myfuture..

2 comments:

  1. Nice thought.
    Well, not every one would take the same path as what you did.
    so if you think that the calling is not the fake one, so just do it. Don't give up with such taxes rule principle of something, and etc. But, the point is are you sure that it is the real calling?? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhaa..nice comment..yes..i'm with you..everythings gonna be good if you're ready to make it good..
    and please,write down your name..
    :)

    ReplyDelete