Sunday, August 7, 2011

Difference..



Trying to write something in different way...

One week ago my friend stemy send a message in mychatbox...she gave me kinda an "award" for myblog..it said that i got "the different blogger".I read some "funny" statement in stemy blog it's "their blog is better then mine,so i think it's best to give them award for such a the inspirational blog like that"...:)

I dont think my blog (actually) include in that statement,i'm not good blogger at all..I just trying to deliver all of words in my mind and try to transfer it into word by word..and i think it's failed..In my free time i often read someblog belongs to myfriend.Most of them talking about their daily activity,some funny moment and about their love story..Truly i can't do that,telling my daily activity,funny moment and etc.. I'm afraid when people read myblog they feel like reading some trash and useless story..I'm afraid when they read mystory "so what?" statement crossing their mind..I always trying to make some useful post for the reader,trying to make some advantages for the one who read my blog..:)

Regardless of it all i wanna say thankyou to stemy for the award...i will upgrade every side of differene of my blog..LOL.. :)

This is kinda of picture of the award



One again i wanna say to stemy,i appreciate this award,and i will always try the best for myblog..:)

In our life there's always a word "difference" in everyside of life..We Can not say it as the curse..we must say it as a gift,and it's our duty to glorify it..

To complete each other for the better future,it's one of the function of difference..

1 comment:

  1. talking abt daily moments aren't rubbish... cuz your daily moments may be different with others. anyway that's why we're called managing personal blogs... but yeah... your blog is about a bit different. keep blogging :)

    ReplyDelete