Friday, August 12, 2011

I love you,you hate me...


I love you..
You hate me..
We've broken relationship..

Well,i remember that old song that i used to sing when i was a young boy.In my highschool,my friend changed that lyric into more "funny (and) disgusting" one..He was really funny when he sang that new-version of lyric of that song.Now,something's crossing mymind while i take mysnack,watching my cats fight each other.It has a corellation with myold story,in my "still loving you" post.A story about Jimmy and Monika..(just suppose) The story end when Jimmy gave monika a kinda present,and monika refuse it..well,this is the continuity of that story,check it out..Hope can change your mind as suppose to be..

Yeah,this is me,Jimmy.Lying in my bed,wondering if i can fix anything that happen in my life.I don't think i deserve it all,after everything i gave to the world,to my life,to hers.I do not blame her because of that incident,when she decided to refuse (or even ignore) my-late-present.I thought she had a point to do something like that,and i respect it.I tried to contact her,but still,no answer."Answering machine" ask me to leave some message to her.Well,this is the condition that i do not really really expected..

I know what's the point she tried to deliver to me,but she's wrong...I never wanted something more from her.I just..err wanna show something different inside me about her (i prefer calling it "care").And again,i dont know which part of my act that she called "approaching to be belongs"..Because i know it cannot (wont) be happen.And i think she knew the reason.

We used to laugh together,telling story about whole funny thing.Getting lunch together,and many more..and now,i lost it all..i miss it like crazy.I know that i can't fix it (the whole of it),but...yeah...you can't erase all the memory we had only because of that incident.It's not worth that..

Remember when we first met each other in the crowded,i even didn't notice you at all,but as the time goes by i knew that there's something more inside you that made me curious.And now,when my curiosity has been satisfied,i lost everything.Not only because she refuse my present,but also because she (looks) doesnt want have a touch with me,that's really break my heart.

Love in my opinion is not always refers to "special relationship,affair,or etc"..I love her as a friend,well close friend..But maybe,she thought about another definiton of love..Well,maybe lately i acted
excessive,but trust me..I care to hers,only because i feel she just like mysister..

Couple weeks ago,i sent some message to her,hoping there's some improvement in our relationship,but again,again and again the result was disappointing.Recently,i spend mytime wondering what should i do right now,i'm confused.I know what she've done has been broken my heart,besides,i dont wanna miss a thing from her..

But now i realize that i'm done..yes i'm done..

I love you,you hate me....
Well,we can see in above,something happen in Jimmy's mind..He doesn't know what he suppose to do..

I think,forgetting hers is not the truly solution,besides,it's so hard for Jimmy to forget their sweet memories..But..
sometimes you can't always get what you want in this life..Sometimes there's a time we need to back off,even it's for the thing that we're fighting for..

Now,Jimmy may disappointed for what she had done..But remember,it's the end,but it's not ended yet..Maybe for Jimmy,it's the beginning of the new life..maybe,the true friends' waiting for you outside there..maybe the better love is running up with the open arms to you..So?come on,forget about that girl,try to forget what you have done or both of you have done together,although it's so hard to do it..

I love you..you hate me...is this end of our story?



No comments:

Post a Comment